Adobe Illustrator 2020 v24.0.1 Mac OS
Adobe Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics software widely used by designers in various fields - digital graphics, illustration, and print - when developing any kind of multimedia resources: printed materials, Internet content, interactive tools, videos, and mobile applications.
Some of the best features include:
Improved vector tools. Use precise and efficient project creation tools. Create expressive vector graphics for virtually any media source. Freely experiment and bring your creative ideas to life with intricate shapes, color, complex effects, and expressive typography using precise shape tools, natural customizable brushes, and advanced outline controls.
- Integrate with other Adobe solutions. Easily transform print projects into web and mobile projects by tightly integrating industry-leading Adobe solutions such as Photoshop, InDesign®, After Effects®, Acrobat®, and others.
- Adobe Mercury Performance System. Accurate, fast, and incredibly reliable tools allow you to work with large complex files thanks to built-in support for 64-bit Mac OS and Windows®, optimizing memory and overall system performance.
- Use multiple editing areas. Organize and view up to 100 cascading and grid artboards in different sizes. Easily add, delete, rename, and rearrange areas. Save, export, and print the artboards individually or together.
- Gradients and transparency. Handle gradients directly on the object, set elliptical gradient sizes, adjust colors, and customize opacity settings. You can even create gradients for outlines and grids.
- Sharpen outlines in projects for web and mobile applications. Create vector objects that lie exactly on a pixel grid to prepare bitmap illustrations with sharp outline edges. Use text anti-aliasing options for individual frames.
- Image tracing. Convert raster images to editable vectors quickly and easily with the efficient tracing mechanism. Get highly accurate lines, clear fits, and reliable results with simple, intuitive controls.
- Drawing in perspective. Use perspective grids to draw precise shapes and scenes in 1, 2, or 3-point linear perspective.
- Creating patterns. Easily create shareable vector patterns. Freely experiment with different types of repeating patterns that can be edited at any time to create the most flexible layouts possible.
- Edit the design from the palette. Edit object characteristics directly in the Design palette. This eliminates the need to open palettes associated with fills, strokes, and effects.
- Industry-standard graphics file formats. Work with virtually all graphics file formats, including PDF, EPS, FXG, Photoshop (PSD), TIFF, GIF, JPEG, SWF, SVG, DWG, DXF, etc.
- Adobe PDF creation tools. Create protected multi-page PDF files with expressive graphics and save layers of Illustrator. Transfer files with any service provider thanks to support for PDF/X standards.
- Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit computation support
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of free hard disk space (additional free space required during installation); SSD is recommended.
- Resolution 1024x768 (1920x1080 recommended)
- Optional: The Mac computer must have at least 1GB of video memory (2GB recommended) and support OpenGL version 4.0 or later to use the GPU performance features.
External graphics processors are supported on Mac OS 10.13.5 or later.